This t level accountancy page is a dedicated page that will release updates about the course content and providers.
Course Structure and Placement
The accountancy t level qualification will be a two-year course that is equivalent to 3 A levels. The course will be offered by many colleges around the country by September 2021, which means students will be able to start enrolling on the accountancy t level course earlier that year. This t level course will have an industry placement that is likely to last 1-2 months in total. Accountancy firms are in discussions with the government.
T Level Accountancy Exams
The t level accountancy exam structure hasn’t been defined yet but regardless of a student’s previous qualifications the accountancy t level will include a standard maths and English test that all students must pass to gain their qualification. The t level will be graded as pass, merit or distinction and will be worth 3 A levels. The grades will be split as follows
• An overall accountancy t level grade.
• A separate grade for the accountancy specialism.
• Another broken down grade for the core accountancy work studied.
• grades for the t level maths and English test.
• Information about the accountancy placement.